- 1/2 cup Plain low-fat yogurt - Stonyfield Farms
- 4 oz Low-fat blue cheese
- 1/3 cup Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Minced fresh chives - or 2 teaspoons of freeze dried chives
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper - or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt - (optional)
- 10 cups thinly sliced (endive or escarole)
- 8 oz Chunk light tuna in water
- 2 tbsps Walnuts - lightly toasted and crumbled
- 2 1/2 cups Seedless grapes
- 2 small and diced (tart-sweet)
- 1/2 Fresh squeezed orange juice
- To make dressing, combine yogurt and blue cheese in a small bowl.
- Mash with a fork, leaving some lumps in place.
- Stir in lemon juice and chives.
- Add pepper and sea salt if desired. Set aside.
- Divide greens, tuna, walnuts and grapes between 4 serving plates or containers with snap-on lids.
- Toss diced apple with orange juice, then arrange over salads.
- Pour blue cheese dressing over salads just before serving, or divide between 4 small bottles.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.