- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo (chopped small)
- 4 Bananas
- 1 Egg
- 4 cups Egg Beaters (whites)
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, grease muffin tin and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mash the bananas until smooth, stir in egg and Egg Beaters whites, cinnamon, cooked orzo and remaining olive oil. Mix until combined.
- Divide the berries evenly into the bottom of each of 20 muffin cups.
- Top with the egg and banana mixture until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cooked through.
Zone Products In This Recipe: