- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 8 oz cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Red onion - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp add more if needed
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp add by 1/4 tsp increments)
- to taste Ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Canned salmon
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions. Add cut asparagus for the last 3 minutes. Drain, reserve 1/2 cup of liquid and set aside.
- Meanwhile, make chili-lime sauce by heating oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
- Stir in tomato paste, 3 tablespoons of reserved water, lime juice, chili sauce and pepper. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Toss cooked orzo with asparagus and Chile-lime sauce.
- Add more water if needed. Stir in salmon.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price