- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 2 cloves 1 minced
- 1 tsp Sage - or a sprig of fresh
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 oz Scallop - small fresh
- 10 Medium mushrooms - whole
- 1/4 cup Onion – large chunks
- 1 spray Pam cooking spray
- 1/2 cup washed and drained
- 2 Tbsp fresh
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare the Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions with the addition of garlic and sage.
- Drain the orzo in a colander and remove the garlic and sage.
- Season with salt, pepper.
- Meanwhile, wash scallops and pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil on med hi heat, add garlic, crushed red pepper and a couple of pieces of onions cook for 5 minutes. Add scallops and sear for 1-2 minutes until browned turn and heat until opaque, don't over cook.
- Place mushrooms and onion on skewers. Lightly spray the kebabs with olive oil Pam.
- Cook on a hot barbecue for about 7-10 minutes, turning until they're cooked through or sauté them in a small skillet until cooked through, opaque in color.
- Serve the scallops and veggies on bed of orzo and watercress dressed with lemon juice and a 1 tsp drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price