- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive oil - divided
- 2 tbsps Dry red wine
- 1 1/2 tbsps Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsps Garlic - minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh basil - chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh mint - chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley - chopped
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 3 oz diced
- 1/2 Red bell pepper
- 1/2 Green bell pepper
- 2 cups Zucchini - chunks
- 1/2 cup Yellow squash - chunks
- 1 cup Mushrooms - quartered
- 3/4 cup Tomato - chopped
- Combine 1 teaspoon oil with wine, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, basil, mint, parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Add meat, turn to coat, cover, and refrigerate for four hours.
- Meanwhile, cut the pepper, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
- Spray a large sauté pan with cooking spray and heat to medium.
- Sauté beef, pepper, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, and tomatoes until beef is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Zone Products In This Recipe: