- 1 (8oz) can Tomatoes (crushed)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Saffron
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tsps Olive oil
- 1/3 cup White onion
- 1/4 cup Bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 cup Green beans (cut in 1 inch pieces)
- 1 oz shredded)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend the tomatoes with garlic, saffron and water in a blender (or use stick blender), and set aside.
- In a large hot sauté pan, heat olive oil. Sauté onion and pepper for a few minutes.
- Add the orzo and green beans to the onion and pepper mix.
- Add the liquefied tomato sauce and salt to the sauté pan. Cover and cook until the sauce is diminished by one-half or so. Add the shredded chicken.
- Place all in a casserole, sprinkle with Parmesan, cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand to cool slightly and serve.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price