- 1 Egg white
- 1 tbsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Bush's
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning - dried crumbled
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper - or red pepper
- 3/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Low sodium soy sauce
- 10 oz Lean ground turkey breast
- 1/3 cups Steel cut oats - uncooked
- 2 tbsps Dried onion flakes
- 1/2 cup Minced celery
- 1/2 cup Minced yellow bell pepper - or red bell pepper
- 1 cup Tomato sauce - divided (or low salt)
- 16 oz Birds Eye broccoli and cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 tbsps Minced fresh chives - or 1 tablespoon freeze dried chives
- 1/3 cup or Jack (grated)
- 4 cups Strawberries - sliced
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mist a 9x5 loaf pan with olive oil spray.
- Combine egg whites, oil, beans, spices, and soy sauce in food processor or blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2-quart mixing bowl.
- Add meat, oats, onion flakes, celery, bell pepper, and half the tomato sauce.
- Mix with hands and press into loaf pan.
- Top with remaining red sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, until meatloaf is firm to the touch and pulls away from sides of pan.
- Meanwhile, bring water to boil in 1 1/2 quart saucepan.
- Add frozen vegetables, cover, return to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain vegetables and sprinkle with chives and cheese. Cover for 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to serving plates.
- Cut loaf into 8 slices.
- Divide among 4 serving plates and serve immediately.
- Toss strawberries with blueberries and serve for dessert.
Zone Products In This Recipe: