- 10 oz Cooked turkey breast - cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Bush's drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo beans - reduced sodium Bush's drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Navy beans Bush's - drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Celery - thinly sliced celery with tops
- 1/2 cup Finely minced red onion
- 4 1/2 oz thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Fresh parsley - finely minced
- 1 (14 oz can) quartered
- 6 tbsps Tomato sauce
- 2 tbsps Balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tsps stems removed
- 2 tsps Dijon mustard
- 10 cups washed and spun dry
- 1 1/3 cup Blueberries
- Combine bean salad ingredients in medium size mixing bowl.
- Combine and whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, Divide salad greens between 4 large dinner plates or quart bowls with snap on lids.
- Top with bean salad and serve.
- Have blueberries on the side, or mix into the salad.
- Replace turkey with chicken breast, peeled and cooked shrimp, tuna, salmon, or lean pork loin.
Zone Products In This Recipe: