- 5 cups sliced if large
- 5 cups thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup minced
- 1/2 large and thinly sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes - thinly sliced or diced (medium sized)
- 2 cups and thinly sliced
- 1 (15 oz) can BUSH'S
- 10 oz Chunk light tuna in water - drained
- 1/4 cup drained
- 1/2 cup Low-fat feta - crumbled
- 1 2/3 tbsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Orange juice - fresh squeezed
- 2 tsps Dijon mustard
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- Ground black pepper - to taste
- 2 tsps minced
- 1 3/4 cups Grapes
- Layer and divide tuna-white bean salad ingredients on 4 serving plates on a bed of greens.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small jar.
- Cover, shake, then spoon over salads before serving, or divide between 4 small bottles, then cover, and refrigerate for packed lunches.
- Serve grapes for dessert.
- Look for small bags of pre-washed, baby arugula leaves (about 3-inches long) in the produce section of natural foods stores and supermarkets. It will be less spicy than long arugula leaves. If you can’t find arugula, substitute a spring salad mix or baby greens salad mix.
Zone Products In This Recipe: