- Cooking spray - olive oil
- 8 oz Salmon - Atlantic
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 2 tbsps Low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- 1 tsp Mandarin orange water
- 2 cloves Garlic - pressed
- 1 cup drained (save 1 tsp for fish)
- 2 Tomatoes - cut in half
- 2 cups Green beans
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - drizzle
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Generously coat a large roasting pan or baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and place at one end of the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, molasses, mandarin orange water and garlic. Pour over salmon.
- Arrange mandarin oranges over salmon.
- Arrange tomato halves and green beans on the other end of the baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast Salmon and vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes until fish flakes to the touch. (Do not burn).
- Serve with half the salmon and half the vegetables. (Reserve second half for a second dinner or tomorrow's lunch.)
Zone Products In This Recipe: