- 1/4 (or red bell pepper)
- 1/3 cup Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Mandarin oranges - packed in water
- 1/2 clove Garlic - minced (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 3 oz Salmon
- Cooking spray - olive oil Pam
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts - cooked
- 1 Tomato - sliced
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine pepper, applesauce, mandarin oranges, garlic and lime juice in bowl. Mix together for "salsa" and set aside.
- Baste salmon with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish is opaque throughout and flakes easily.
- Serve with salsa over salmon.
- Drizzle Brussels sprouts and tomato with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
Zone Products In This Recipe: