- 1 clove Garlic - pressed
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock - divided
- 10 cups Spinach - washed
- 3 tsps Fresh rosemary - divided
- 1 tsp Butter - divided
- 6 oz Boneless chicken breast - pounded 1/4
- 2 tsps Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup White wine
- 1/4 cup Sargento - shredded
- 4 cups Cauliflower - steamed
- 3 cups Strawberries - dessert
- In a large skillet sauté garlic in olive oil over low heat until translucent.
- Add 1/4 of the stock, spinach and 1 teaspoon rosemary. Cover and cook until wilted.
- In medium skillet melt butter over medium heat. Sauté chicken until cooked.
- Place chicken on top of spinach in large skillet.
- Mix cornstarch with 3/4 cup stock and wine and add to medium skillet.
- Put remaining rosemary in pan with broth. Cook until thickened.
- Pour over chicken and spinach. Top chicken with cheese and melt.
- Serve with steamed cauliflower drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- Have strawberries for dessert.
Zone Products In This Recipe: