- 7 oz Pork tenderloin
- 1 bulb Fennel - quartered
- 1 1/4 tbsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp White wine
- dash Salt
- 2 tsps Grated orange peel
- 2 tbsps Capers
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Apples - sliced
- 10 oz Spinach - steamed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut pork into 4 pieces and quarter the fennel bulb.
- In an oven-proof skillet heat the oil and then add the pork and fennel to brown.
- Brush with the wine, adding a bit of salt and the orange peel. Cover and place in oven.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Cut apples into thin slices. Heat a grill pan and add apple slices to slightly cook and create grill marks.
- Steam the spinach.
- Place apples on a plate with the capers and the orange juice.
- Serve together with the pork and spinach.
Zone Products In This Recipe: