- 3 tbsps store bought
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Onions - chopped
- 2 cups Mushrooms - sliced
- 1/2 lb Asparagus – (2 cups) cut in 3rds
- 1 clove Garlic - pressed
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups Kitchen Basics unsalted chicken stock - or fish stock
- 8 oz Sole - or flounder
- 2 cups Cauliflower-mash (Faux Mashed Potatoes) - (see recipe in sides and snacks)
- 1 Apple
- Spray a 9x12-inch baking dish with olive oil cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a large sauté pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat over high heat.
- Add the onions, mushrooms, asparagus and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic and sauté for five minutes, or until tender yet firm.
- Stir in the vinegar and stock.
- Spread the vegetable mixture in the baking dish and layer the fish on top.
- Spread the fish with the pesto. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the fish is firm to the touch.
- Divide the Cauliflower mash on 2 plates and top with vegetables, broth and fish.
- Have apple for dessert.