- 1 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Dry white wine
- 1 (28 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Capers (no liquid)
- 3 Tbsp divided)
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Crushed red pepper (to taste)
- 4 oz deveined and halved lengthwise)
- 1/2 cup Low fat feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 Tbsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add wine and cook for about 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, capers, 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, oregano, basil, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper; cook for 5 minutes. Drop in shrimp and cook, stirring, until slightly pink, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer cooked orzo to baking dish. Toss with the tomato shrimp sauce. Sprinkle with feta and the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes until feta is bubbly.
- Drizzle each serving with 3/4 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price