- 5 cups chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill weed - minced
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 cups Kitchen Basics unsalted chicken stock
- 2 tsps Cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp White pepper
- 1 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 oz Cooked shrimp - large chop
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes - chopped
- 2 tbsps Fresh chives - 1/4
- 1 cup Mandarin orange sections - in water
- 3 bsps Whipped light cream - we used Hood
- Process cucumbers, dill weed and garlic in blender or food processor until pureed.
- Add chicken broth, vinegar, salt, pepper and yogurt.
- Stir in extra virgin olive oil. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Pour into bowls and divide cooked shrimp, tomato and chives between bowls.
- Enjoy mandarin orange sections with whipped cream for dessert.
Zone Products In This Recipe: