- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup chopped in large pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped in large pieces
- 2 tbsps canned - chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger - chopped very fine
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters-whites - beaten (or 4 egg whites)
- 1 oz Low-fat Swiss cheese - chopped small
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese - grated
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/3 cup Mandarin oranges - in water
- Stir fry onions, snow peas and ginger in oil until onions are translucent.
- Lower heat and add eggs, cheeses and salt and pepper.
- Stir quickly as egg beaters or egg whites take very little time to cook.
- Remove from heat and continue to stir until cheeses are melted.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Serve hot topped with mandarin orange slices.
Zone Products In This Recipe: