- 1 tbsp Shallot - peeled (a small shallot)
- 1 (5 oz) can Water chestnuts - rinsed
- 1/3 cup Low-fat cream cheese - (Neufchâtel)
- 1/2 cup Low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Black pepper - to taste
- 8 oz Baby spinach
- 2 tbsps Fresh chives - chopped
- Zone-favorable vegetables for dipping
- Pulse shallot and water chestnuts in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Add cream cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper and pulse until just combined.
- Add spinach and chives and pulse until incorporated.
- Cut up some Zone-favorable veggies and you're all set.