- 1/3 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Dry white wine
- 3/4 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic - minced
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1 1/2 tsps Cornstarch
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- In a small saucepan combine yogurt, white wine, olive oil, garlic, and dill. Turn the heat to low. Do not boil.
- Make a slurry (thin paste) by combining the cornstarch with a little water.
- Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the yogurt, stirring often. Bring to a simmer (that’s when the sauce will thicken) and then return heat to very low. Do not boil.
Zone Products In This Recipe: