- 3 oz Ground turkey breast
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Eggplant - peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Onion - chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms - sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Canned tomatoes - diced with juice
- 1 tbsp A Taste of Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1/2 cup Strawberries - dessert
- In Dutch oven or deep skillet, brown meat in olive oil.
- Add vegetables. Stir in curry paste.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring until mixture starts to steam. (It will be a little dry at first, but as the eggplant cooks, it will get moist.)
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for about an hour, stirring occasionally, until eggplant is tender.
- Have strawberries for dessert.
Zone Products In This Recipe: