- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 oz Extra firm tofu - cut into cubes
- 1 cup Japanese eggplant - thinly sliced
- 1 clove Garlic - diced
- 1 cup Zucchini - cooked steamed
- 1 cup Fresh cherry tomatoes - halved
- 3 oz cooked
- 3/4 cup Garbanzo beans - (canned/rinsed/drained)
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/2 cup Grapes to share
- Heat oil to medium in a large skillet.
- Add tofu and eggplant and sauté until golden brown.
- Add garlic and brown after a few minutes of cooking the eggplant.
- Add leftover zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and pork, then combine with eggplant mix.
- Add garbanzo beans, salt and pepper.
- Toss together well and serve luke warm.
- Share a few grapes.
Zone Products In This Recipe: