- 1 1/2 tbsps Fresh squeezed lemon juice - to taste
- 2 tsp Rice vinegar
- 2/3 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Water
- Salt and pepper - to taste (or Mrs. Dash)
- 3 cups Lettuce - torn
- 1/4 cup Onions - sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber - sliced
- 6 Cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1/2 cup Broccoli - chopped small
- 1/4 cup Mandarin oranges canned
- 1/4 cup Grapes - halved
- 5 oz Turkey Ham - cut into 1/2-inch chunks (we used Jennie O extra lean)
- Mix the dressing ingredients together (lemon juice, rice vinegar, olive oil, water, salt and pepper) at least a few hours in advance in a small jar and shake often. Leave it at room temperature.
- Make the salad by adding all the remaining ingredients and mix.
Zone Products In This Recipe: