- 7 1/2 cups thinly sliced
- 4 cut into wedges
- 4 cups Broccoli florets - precut
- 1 cup Shredded carrot
- 1 cup or thinly sliced fresh
- 1 (15 oz) can Garbanzo beans - reduced sodium Bush's
- 1 cup Red onion - cut in thin rings or half moon slices
- 10 oz Chunk light tuna in water
- 3 peeled/quartered or cut into rounds
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Farms
- 1 cup Avocado - cubed
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Minced shallot
- 1 Garlic clove - chopped
- 1/4 tsp Hot sauce - ground chipotle (smoked dried jalapeno) or your favorite hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt - (optional)
- Divide and layer salad ingredients among 4 large salad plates or in 4 (quart-size) containers with snap-on lids for packed lunches.
- Blend dressing ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Pour dressing over salads just before serving or divide among 4 small bottles.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving or packing in insulated lunch totes.
Zone Products In This Recipe: