- 5 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast - cut into strips
- Salt - to taste
- 2 oz Prosciutto
- 2 cups Radicchio
- 2 tbsps Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsps Sliced almonds - toasted
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 2 Peaches - pitted and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in a glass baking pan with a bit of salt, loosely covered with the prosciutto and the radicchio leaves. Place in oven for about 15 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and sliced almonds.
- Serve with berry and peach fruit salad.