- 1 1/2 cups Eggplant - medium
- 1 cup Celery - chopped
- 2 cups Mushrooms - chopped
- 1 Green pepper - chopped
- 1 tsp Slivered almonds
- 2tbsps Poultry seasoning
- 2tsps Dry onion flakes
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 6 oz Boneless chicken - cut in half
- 1 tbsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2tsps Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- 2 Plums - sliced
- Mix vegetables, seasonings, and almonds together. Place into a large casserole dish.
- Arrange boneless chicken on top of dressing.
- Drizzle the olive oil over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- While dinner is cooking, make dessert.
- Mash some of the blueberries in a bowl, whisk in vanilla and lemon or lime juice and sprinkle over sliced plums and blueberries.
Zone Products In This Recipe: