- 2 cups 0% - Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups Low-fat Cottage Cheese
- 4 tsps Pure Vanilla Extract - Or Your Favorite Flavor
- 4 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Old-fashioned oats
- 6 tbsps Almonds - Slivered or Chopped
- 2 1/2 cups Chopped
- 2 cups Blueberries - Fresh or Frozen
- Allspice to Taste - Or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- The night before blend together yogurt, cottage cheese, vanilla extract and extra virgin olive oil.
- Refrigerate overnight. (if you like soft oats add them the night before.)
- Let your fruit thaw in a low-spread bowl overnight.
- Mix in the fruit along with the rest of the ingredients and enjoy!
Zone Products In This Recipe: