- 1 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 oz Lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Zoned Italian Sauce
- 1 cup Green beans - Italian-style
- 1/2 cup Red bell peppers - cut in strips
- 1/2 cup Green bell peppers - cut in strips
- 1/2 cup Onion - diced
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1/2 tsp Parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Celery salt
- 1/8 tsp Lemon herb seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Dried oregano
- Spray a medium sauté pan with cooking spray.
- Add beef and sauté until cooked. Add Zoned Italian Sauce and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- In second sauté pan, heat oil. Sauté the green beans, pepper strips, onion, salsa, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, lemon herb seasoning, and oregano. Cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon the vegetables onto a serving dish and top with the beef mixture.
Zone Products In This Recipe: