- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - divided
- 1 tbsp Old-fashioned oatmeal
- 4 oz Cod
- 2 slices Tomato
- 2 cups Green beans
- 1 Small Side Salad with Dressing
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix 1 teaspoon olive oil and the oats in a small dish and mix with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place cod in a shallow baking dish and cover with oat mixture.
- Slice tomatoes and place some slices on top of cod/oats.
- Bake until fish flakes (about 15 to 20 minutes depending on thickness of fish).
- Meanwhile, make the Small Side Salad with Dressing and steam the green beans.
- Top the salad with blueberries.
- Serve fish with beans and salad.
Zone Products In This Recipe: