- 1 1/2 heads Iceberg lettuce - shredded
- 2 cups Celery - sliced
- 3/4 cup Carrots - sliced thin
- 3 cups Mushrooms - sliced
- 1 cup Onions - in half rings
- 2 1/4 cups Red bell peppers - in half rings
- 3/4 cup Garbanzo beans - canned
- 2 oz Chunk light tuna in water
- 2 oz Low-fat part-skim mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 3 oz Sliced turkey - julienne
- 2 oz Extra-lean ham slice - julienne
- 2 tsp dried basil - crushed in the palm of your hand
- 3 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - drizzle
- 1/4 cup No-Fat Tasty Dressing
- On three large oval plates arrange a bed of lettuce on each plate.
- Place on the bed of lettuce, starting in a vertical line from the right side of the plate to the left, celery, carrots, mushrooms, onions, red pepper and garbanzo beans.
- Then place the tuna, cheese, turkey and ham on the plates divided with strips of red bell pepper.
- Crush the basil in the palm of your hand to release freshness and sprinkle over each plate.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil on each plate.
- Whisk the No-Fat Tasty Dressing and pour over salads.
Zone Products In This Recipe: