- 3 Tbsp Zone PastaRx Orzo (cooked)
- 1/4 cup in fine strips)
- 3 Tbsp Carrot (grated)
- 1 Nori Sheet
- 1 Tbsp Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- To Taste Splenda
- 1 Tbsp Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger Root (grated)(or 1/3 tsp ground)
- Prepare Zone Orzo according to package directions. Let drain a good while in a strainer.
- Meanwhile, grate 3 tablespoons of carrot and cut cucumber into long thin strips, set aside.
- Whisk sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Whisk the cream cheese, vinegar and Splenda together in a small bowl.
- Squeeze as much moisture out of the orzo as you can by rolling in a linen towel or paper towel.
- Stir the cooked orzo into cream cheese bowl until well incorporated.
- Lay the nori sheet on a bamboo mat or clean linen towel. Spread the orzo mixture over the nori leaving ½ inch around 3 edges and a 2 inch strip along the edge farthest from you. (This may take some practice.)
- Lay the cucumber strips on the orzo at the edge nearest you. Make a row of grated carrots next to them. Moisten the far edge of nori with finger dipped in water and roll tightly.
- Place seam side down. Slice the roll into 6 pieces with a moist knife to prevent sticking.
Zone Products In This Recipe: