- 1 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 Sweet Onion (chopped)
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 12 oz Roasted red peppers (drained and chopped)
- 16 oz Salsa (fire roasted tomato variety recommended)
- 3/4 tsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- 3/4 cup Perdue Short Cuts
- 1 tbsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tabasco Sauce
- Heat 1 1/2 tsp olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add the onion and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes to slightly soften.
- Stir in the broth, roasted red peppers, salsa, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Stir in orzo, cover, reduce heat and simmer until liquid is absorbed and orzo is desired texture, about 16 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in 1 tbsp olive oil, and add Tabasco sauce.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price