- Cooking spray - olive oil
- 3 oz Chicken breast - boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup Salsa - (temperature of your choice)
- 1 1/2 tbsp part skim milk
- 2 tbsps Guacamole
- 2 cups with salt to taste
- 1 Peach
1 - 3 oz chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a small oven-proof dish with cooking spray. Add chicken breast.
- Pour salsa on top and then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes until juice runs clear.
- Top with guacamole.
- Serve green beans and peach on the side.