- 1 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 2 oz Extra lean ground turkey breast
- to taste Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (8 oz) can Tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp Black olives (sliced)
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp Low-fat feta cheese (crumbled)
- Prepare Zone pasta as directed. Reserve 1/2 cup of liquid.
- Meanwhile, add oil to the skillet and heat over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring, until soft.
- Add ground turkey cook 2 minutes, add spices, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in tomato sauce, cook until the sauce is thickened, adding reserved pasta water if desired, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in cooked fusilli, olives, salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with feta.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price