- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cup Zucchini - cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cup Summer squash - cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1/4 cup Green onion - sliced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh-squeezed lemon juice - zest some rind before you squeeze for more lemon flavor
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- to taste Salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- Prepare orzo according to package directions. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add water and cook the zucchini and summer squash until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add the green onion and cook until wilted, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the cooked orzo; season with lemon zest and juice, parsley, garlic powder, salt and black pepper to serve with pumpkin seeds.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price