- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 Tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 oz Shrimp (cleaned)
- 1/2 clove Fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Small Salad with Dressing
- Prepare Small Side Salad with Dressing.
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions. Stir in parsley and salt; cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, spray a sauté pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add lemon juice and garlic.
- Add shrimp and cook until done, should be pink, about 2 minutes (depending on size), remove to plate.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price