- 1 cup Plain low-fat yogurt - Stonyfield Farms
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps Light mayonnaise Hellman's
- 2 tsps Curry powder
- 2 tbsps Minced parsley - or cilantro
- 12 cups and thinly sliced
- 10 oz Cooked chicken breast - shredded or cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 small Apples - cored and minced
- 3/4 cup Onions - minced
- 2 cups Celery - minced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped
- 20 Grapes - halved
- Combine yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, mayonnaise, curry powder, and parsley or cilantro. Stir and set aside.
- Divide salad greens between 4 serving plates.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Add yogurt dressing and stir to coat.
- Spoon over greens and serve.
Zone Products In This Recipe: