- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1/2 cup Zucchini - cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Green Beans (trimmed and cut diagonally in half)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 (14 oz) can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 slice Canadian Bacon (chopped to bite-sized pieces)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp part-skim milk)
- 1 tsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Fusilli according to package directions with zucchini and green beans. (Reduce cooking time by 5 minutes.) Drain.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in olive oil, diced tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, 1-2 tablespoons of water, Italian seasoning, Canadian bacon, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Transfer into small baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Cover and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover and bake for 5 minutes longer.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price