- 1/2 cup Zone PastaRx Fusilli
- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Dry White Cooking Wine
- 1 slice Onion
- 1/2 link al fresco® Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage (sliced)
- 1/4 Medium Apple (diced)
- 3/4 tsp toasted if you like)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach Leaves
- Cook Zone PastaRx Fusilli as directed. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and wine in nonstick skillet. Sauté onion until translucent, about 3–4 minutes.
- Add cut sausage and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in diced apples, walnuts, spinach and fusilli.
- Add some of the reserved water if needed.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes until all ingredients are warm and spinach is wilted.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price