Free shipping all U.S. orders
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
SeaHealth Plus is a 100% natural, cold processed supplement of exceptional quality with a great natural black cherry flavor. It has the antioxidant equivalent of consuming 5 servings of real fruits and vegetables, making it a simple inexpensive way to help meet your daily needs. We only use the purest form of polyphenols, giving you the most potent anti-oxidant and benefits.
Concentrated, broad-spectrum blend of 10 antioxidant-rich fruits, 74 trace minerals from freshly harvested sea vegetables and IASC certified Aloe Vera to help regulate inflammation.Anti-oxidant equivalent of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables to help meet daily needs.
- Anti-oxidant equivalent of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables to help meet daily needs.
- Contains a proprietary blend of fruit extracts and concentrated powders selected for their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Supplies 80mg of polyphenols.
- Liquid format promotes greater bioavailability.
- Naturally occurring electrolytes.
- A great compliment when combined with liquid OmegaRx 2.
Purity Counts when choosing PolyphenolsWe test every lot of finished product and have begun posting the report results because our consumers deserve to know what they're taking. To have Dr. Sears’ name on every bottle, it has to meet his strict standards for concentration and purity and stability, plus be certified for sports usage. See how our SeaHealth Plus measures up.
Independent Third-Party Testing Reports
Questions & Answers
What are Polyphenols?
What do Polyphenols do for you?
How many Polyphenols do you need?
Are all Polyphenols the same?
Why are Zone Polyphenols different than others on the market?
Why are Delphinidins "the Best of the Best"?
Real reviews, from real people.
See what our customers have to say about Zone products.
- ZGZack G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoSeaHealth Plus
Great product! I appreciate getting sea vegetables containing trace minerals, aloe vera, and polyphenols in one exclusive supplement drink. I’m just wondering why the ingredients changed for the sea vegetable proprietary blend. It used to contain a wider variety of sea vegetables. Now it contains just kelp and bladderwrack. Are those two the most beneficial or is there another reason for the change?Zone Living5 days ago
Zack, Thank you for you comment and question. There was a slight change to the sea vegetable blend due to the availability of high quality ingredients to match Dr. Sears' specs. Maintaining the highest quality ingredients is always Dr. Sears goal with any Zone products. Thank You, Dr. Sears Zone
- SRStephen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSeaHealth Plus
I’ve taken SeaHealth Plus every morning since it was introduced several years ago and love the rich cherry flavor. The polyphenols and other nutrients are vital for proper cellular function and disease prevention. As a practicing Chiropractor with 45 years of experience, I have regularly prescribed nutritional supplements for my patients and recommend the addition of SeaHealth Plus to their daily regimen.
- WKWilliam K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoToo Expensive
I have been a long term customer for roughly 15 years, ordering this product. I love the product! The company keeps raising the price on me. It is too expensive. I am planning on canceling my recurring orderZone Living2 months ago
William, Thank you for your comment and I will share your concerns with Dr. Sears directly. Thank You, Dr. Sears Zone
- LFLawrence F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAre you kidding?
I've been buying this product from you for over 20 years. I think that should say enough!
- KKayVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoSeaHealth Plus – 32 oz. bottle
I'm wondering what type of relief any of the long time users have gotten from the supplement I have a lot inflammation and experience a lot of all over body pain in random areas but especially back and legs. Has anyone with chronic pain found relief with this? I'm on my second bottle of OmegaRx2 but getting very little relief and not sure if I should add this. Most of the reviews are just about how long people have used it and how much they love it. Anyone please?