Free shipping all U.S. orders
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
SeaHealth Plus is a 100% natural, cold processed supplement of exceptional quality with a great natural black cherry flavor. It has the antioxidant equivalent of consuming 5 servings of real fruits and vegetables, making it a simple inexpensive way to help meet your daily needs. We only use the purest form of polyphenols, giving you the most potent anti-oxidant and benefits.
Concentrated, broad-spectrum blend of 10 antioxidant-rich fruits, 74 trace minerals from freshly harvested sea vegetables and IASC certified Aloe Vera to help regulate inflammation.Anti-oxidant equivalent of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables to help meet daily needs.
- Anti-oxidant equivalent of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables to help meet daily needs.
- Contains a proprietary blend of fruit extracts and concentrated powders selected for their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Supplies 80mg of polyphenols.
- Liquid format promotes greater bioavailability.
- Naturally occurring electrolytes.
- A great compliment when combined with liquid OmegaRx 2.
Purity Counts when choosing PolyphenolsWe test every lot of finished product and have begun posting the report results because our consumers deserve to know what they're taking. To have Dr. Sears’ name on every bottle, it has to meet his strict standards for concentration and purity and stability, plus be certified for sports usage. See how our SeaHealth Plus measures up.
Independent Third-Party Testing Reports
Questions & Answers
What are Polyphenols?
What do Polyphenols do for you?
How many Polyphenols do you need?
Are all Polyphenols the same?
Why are Zone Polyphenols different than others on the market?
Why are Delphinidins "the Best of the Best"?
Real reviews, from real people.
See what our customers have to say about Zone products.
- WKWilliam K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars44 minutes agoToo Expensive
I have been a long term customer for roughly 15 years, ordering this product. I love the product! The company keeps raising the price on me. It is too expensive. I am planning on canceling my recurring orderZone Living10 seconds ago
William, Thank you for your comment and I will share your concerns with Dr. Sears directly. Thank You, Dr. Sears Zone
- LFLawrence F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAre you kidding?
I've been buying this product from you for over 20 years. I think that should say enough!
- KKayVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoSeaHealth Plus – 32 oz. bottle
I'm wondering what type of relief any of the long time users have gotten from the supplement I have a lot inflammation and experience a lot of all over body pain in random areas but especially back and legs. Has anyone with chronic pain found relief with this? I'm on my second bottle of OmegaRx2 but getting very little relief and not sure if I should add this. Most of the reviews are just about how long people have used it and how much they love it. Anyone please?
- RRobertaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSeaHealth Plus – 32 oz. bottle
I have been taking this product as a supplement, along with the OmegaRx2, to my regular food regimen which already includes plenty of polyphenol rich foods. The only complaint i have is with the bottle cap; however i only use a shot glass to get a precise dosage, so i do not use the bottle cap to drink.
I exercise 4 to 6 hours per week and this product along with the OmegaRX2 help me with the recovery part by lessening the soreness in the next 24 hours following an intense session of physical activity. I highly recommend this product.
- JDJacqueline D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 years agoSeaHealth Plus – 32 oz. bottle
I’m reviewing the reviewers, not the product. Saying how long you’ve used something isn’t really saying very much and doesnt indicate whether you’ve seen actual health differences ... anyone care to provide more specific info ...? Thnx