Free shipping all U.S. orders
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Real reviews, from real people.
See what our customers have to say about Zone products.
- OMOctavio M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 seconds agoGreat
So please with the results
- SJSvetlana J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAwesome product
Easy to use for zone diet, all ingredients are exactly what you need to follow the zone to the T
- MKMichael K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDr. Sears’ Zone Protein Powder – 12 oz.
I've been using Dr Sears' Zone Protein Powder mainly as the low-fat protein source for my breakfasts for many years and, in large part, attribute my continuing wellness to this. I'm now into my 60s and I would be really hard-pressed to construct a Zone breakfast without having such a high-quality, low-fat protein source available to me. There doesn't appear to be any other protein powder of similar quality available, at least in Australia as far as I know. I can only hope that I'll be able to source this excellent product for many years to come.
- RRobynneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoDr. Sears’ Zone Protein Powder – 12 oz.
I am in nz and have to purchase different protein powder. Can you please tell me scoop size
- MMichaelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDr. Sears’ Zone Protein Powder – 12 oz.
I've been using Zone protein powder for many years as an essential dietary supplement to my daily diet. I only use it as a supplement to my breakfast menu because I found it very difficult to find palatable low-fat protein sources for breakfast. I believe it has contributed to my continuing good health and maintenance of my lean body mass going into my senior years.
Unfortunately Zone products are not readily available in my home country of Australia and I need to ship my supplies in from the US Zone Shop using the Advantage program. A little inconvenient and an expensive option but to me the health benefits are worth it.