Free shipping all U.S. orders
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Maqui Berry is one of the richest polyphenol sources known, having three times more antioxidants than blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries. Maqui berries have the highest concentration of a subclass of polyphenols called delphinidins, which can enter the blood more easily than other polyphenols, thus supporting activation of AMPK.
- Maqui berry extract has been clinically shown to support improved blood sugar levels and reduced oxidative stress.
- Source of antioxidants to help minimize free radical formation and anti-aging.
- Supplies 120 mg of polyphenols per serving.
- Helps support a healthy gut.
- Free of sugar commonly found in fruits.
- Third-party tested for purity.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule.
Purity Counts when choosing PolyphenolsWe test every lot of finished product and have begun posting the report results because our consumers deserve to know what they're taking. To have Dr. Sears’ name on every bottle, it has to meet his strict standards for concentration and purity and stability, plus be certified for sports usage. See how our MaquiRx measures up.
Independent Third-Party Testing Reports
Questions & Answers
What are Polyphenols?
What do Polyphenols do for you?
How many Polyphenols do you need?
Are all Polyphenols the same?
Why are Zone Polyphenols different than others on the market?
Why are Delphinidins "the Best of the Best"?
Real reviews, from real people.
See what our customers have to say about Zone products.
- SMSteve M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoDoes it help?
Hard to say if it helps, as antioxidant benefit hard to measure. Getting expensive.
- RBRichard B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoMagnesium Stearate is no-good for you.
This product contains Magnesium Stearate, which is no-good for you.
- AVAdriana V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent product
All dr Sears products are splendid
- LKLynnette K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMiss 1995
Best concentrated polyphenols on the Market!!
- NKNatalya K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoI am not sure of benefits yet
Honestly, I don’t know. I have been taking MaguiRx for 2 months and am still waiting for any positive results to manifest. I will continue ordering and hoping that are beneficial even if I do not see a difference.
The Zone diet makes a lot of sense, I enjoy the understandable presentation of metabolism topics.