Free shipping all U.S. orders
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
These special olives are processed under the mildest possible conditions to prevent oxidation, then carefully packaged to preserve oil quality. There’s more to our olive oil than great taste.
Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil is incredibly rich in hydrophobic antioxidants and polyphenols helping to reduce inflammation.
- Sourced from a distinct region of Italy with olives naturally high in antioxidants.
- 100% organic, 100% all-natural and 100% Italian.
- Never over-processed to maintain health qualities.
- Total Polyphenols: 414 mg/kg.
Drizzle on any pasta, especially our PastaRx. Use as a base for nutrient-rich salad dressings. Maximize the benefits of omega-3s by taking a teaspoon daily.
Real reviews, from real people.
See what our customers have to say about Zone products.
- MMMatthew M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDelicious
Exactly as Dr. Sears described! Amazing taste and authentic Italian olive oil.
- JKJim K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest Olive Oil!
We have a standing monthly order for this product. We were purchasing olive oil from a shop with flavor additives to the oils. Dr Sears olive oil is great with no noticable taste. Highly recommend this product.
- JWJIM W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sooooo good I ordered a case on the recommendation of Beth, and I'm so glad I did! I plan on shipping a couple of bottles to close friends of mine, and I know that they will love it like I do.
- DHDorothy H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
It's been many years I've been using zone products. The olive oil is so full of flavor, it's light, and adds to meal I'm making. Thank you for the quality.
- CWCarol W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Great! Creamy, smooth and fragrant. I’ve used it for three years and find it delicious in all my cooking.