- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1 tsp Dr. Sears’ Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice (to taste)
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- Italian seasoning (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Water (to taste)
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 oz Low-fat Provolone Cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Cucumber (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Red Onion
- 1 Tbsp sliced)
- 1 Tbsp chopped)
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water to stop cooking; drain again. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile whisk the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. (If you like a lot of dressing add 1 tablespoon water and more lemon juice.)
- In a large bowl combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, green pepper, olives and pimentos.
- Pour in salad dressing and toss to coat.
Zone Products In This Recipe:
$20.66 Advantage price