- 1/4 cup cut small
- 1/4 cup 0%-Fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice - or lime or orange
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin - to taste
- 1/8 tsp to taste
- 1/2 Zucchini - quartered lengthwise for dipping
- 1/2 Red bell pepper - cut in strips for dipping
- Cut the spinach into small pieces.
- Mix the yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, spices and chopped spinach together.
- Use the zucchini and pepper for dipping and a spoon for the rest.
Zone Products In This Recipe: