- 6 cups Cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- 8 oz Sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive oil or butter - (or half of each)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsps Flour
- 2 cups 2% Milk
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Dry sherry
- 2 cups (or chicken breast)
- 1/4 cup Almond meal
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 lbs Asparagus - steamed
- 3 cups Strawberries - sliced
- Place cooked spaghetti squash in 9x13 casserole dish. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Sauté the onions in the oil or butter, add the mushrooms and cook until they have given up most of their moisture.
- Add salt and pepper and stir.
- Add flour, stir and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Put some milk in a cup and stir in the cornstarch to dissolve lumps.
- Add milk to pan, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add the sherry.
- Add the turkey and bring back to a simmer.
- Mix it all with the spaghetti squash in casserole pan.
- Sprinkle almond meal and cheese on top. Bake about 10 minutes or until topping begins to brown.
- Place 1/6th of the steamed asparagus on a plate and scoop 1/6th of the Tetrazzini on top.
- Enjoy 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries each.
Zone Products In This Recipe: