- 8 Sun-dried tomato - packed in olive oil and drained
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 cup Plain low-fat yogurt - Stonyfield Farms
- 1/4 cup Hellman's
- 1 tbsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper - or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ground rosemary
- Sea salt - (optional)
- 6 cups Baby spinach - rinsed and spun dry
- 4 cup Romain
- 1 and diced
- 1 and diced
- 2 Tomatoes - sliced
- 3 cup Cucumbers - cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 cup Red onion - minced
- 1/4 cup Black olives - drained
- 10 oz Ground turkey breast
- 2 oz Low-fat blue cheese - crumbled
- 2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Green onions - (scallions) minced
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Chili pepper
- 6 cup Strawberries - sliced
- Preheat broiler or electric, charcoal, or gas grill.
- Mince sun-dried tomatoes and garlic in a food processor.
- Add remaining dressing ingredients.
- Pulse to combine.
- Taste; adjust with salt if desired.
- Scrape into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
- Layer spinach, mushrooms, pepper, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and olives on 4 large dinner plates.
- Mix turkey, blue cheese, olive oil, green onion, and spices.
- Gently work seasonings into meat with your fingers.
- Form into 4 patties, being careful not to pack the meat too tightly, or burgers will be tough.
- Broil or grill burgers for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes per side until juices run clear when pricked with a fork, and meat is the same color inside and out. Be careful not to overcook and dehydrate the meat.
- Serve burgers with salad and sun-dried tomato dressing.
- Have a bowl of strawberries for dessert.
Zone Products In This Recipe: