- 1 1/2 tbsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onions - chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper - chopped
- 1/2 cup Grated carrots
- 2 cloves Crushed garlic
- 1/2 lb then sliced
- 1 lb then sliced
- 2 lbs Tomatoes - chopped
- 1/4 cup Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock
- Heat the olive oil and add onion, pepper, carrots and garlic.
- Cook until onions are transparent.
- Add squashes and tomatoes, (add stock if using fresh tomatoes) to the skillet, stir.
- Let the vegetables cook, stirring occasionally, until all of the vegetables are softened.
- Season the vegetables to your taste.
- 1 serving contains 4gF/10gC
Zone Products In This Recipe: