- 24 oz Extra firm tofu - or firm
- 4 tsps Dr. Sears' Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups BUSH'S
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 cup Minced onion
- 6 cups Chopped zucchini
- 6 Bell peppers - mixed colors looks nice
- 1 cup Veggie Shreds soy based cheese - mozzarella flavor
- Cut the tofu into half-inch cubes.
- Stir fry in a skillet with the olive oil until brown.
- Mix in the beans first, then the tomato sauce and the vegetables last. (add basil, thyme and oregano to taste.)
- Cover and cook over low-medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
- Shred the cheese over the top and allow to melt.
Zone Products In This Recipe: