- 3 oz Boneless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 1 clove Garlic minced - (more or less to taste)
- 3/4 cup Chopped onion
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 cups Cauliflower - cored and chopped
- 1 cup Green beans
- 1 cup Broccoli
- Marinate the chicken breast in the teriyaki sauce and garlic for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Lightly spray a sauté pan with olive-oil spray. Over medium-high heat sauté the onions and chicken (be sure to include all of the teriyaki from the marinade) until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the olive oil, water (add 1 tablespoon at a time if necessary during cooking) and the rest of the ingredients. Cover and cook until the vegetables are almost tender. (You can speed this step up by precooking the vegetables in the microwave or steamer.)
- Add the chicken and onions to the vegetables and continue to cook uncovered until the vegetables are completely tender, and most of the liquid is gone.
Zone Products In This Recipe: